The scariest event I have seen
๐ฏ๐ฎ☺️
To tell the truth it is an unforgettable event. If say it nother way, it is a terrible occurrence mixed with a sad ๐ฅ๐ฅ. But when I remind it again, my body is getting cold. However I like to share that experience with you. So, that is why I thought of writing it as a blog post today. But I don't know how you feel it ๐๐........
Although you seemed this beautifully at the beginning, If you want to drill that terrible moment live, stay till the end ๐......
"NuwaraEliya tour by train " is a beautiful journey I have heard. So I through to spend our vacation at NuwaraEliya for a change . So with my family members travelled by train . When the train passed through the mountains and tea gardens , graceful NuwaraEliya was amazingly visible ๐. Although I have heard the beauty of NuwaraEliya , I never believe and think that there was so much beauty ❤️❤️.
After we came NuwaraEliya we want to see the beauty of there . So we went to see the famous lake Gregory lake and many more famous places in there ❤️.
Do you have heard Moon Plain mountain ?? . As I have heard it is so beautiful mountain in our country . So we wanted to travel to Moon Plain ❤️.
On that day they were taking a terrible and risky filming ๐ฒ. Although the actor wanted to do it , he and the team of the film were so afraid . Because it was shooting at the top of this mountain . If he keep a step aback , he falling to the bog of the mountain . So not only him , everyone there was scared ๐ฒ...




Wow❤️❤️๐
ReplyDeleteWow ๐
ReplyDeleteWow๐
ReplyDelete❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteWow...๐ So creative Dill ๐
ReplyDelete❤️๐❤️๐
ReplyDeleteWooooooow ❤️
ReplyDelete❤️๐ฅ๐
ReplyDeleteA creative post..well done.๐❤️
ReplyDeleteCool and dream ๐
ReplyDeleteNice ❤
ReplyDeleteNice dil ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ
ReplyDeletewow๐๐
ReplyDeleteWooow ๐
ReplyDelete